Defining and Measuring Inclusion: Using Metrics to Drive Progress
Many companies are quite good at measuring diversity within their workforce, but far fewer have a clear definition of what inclusiveness means, measure it, or track it over time.
- How do companies define inclusion?
- How do companies measure inclusion and analyze it in relation to other factors?
- How can companies move forward in measuring and monitoring inclusion (recommended actions, specific survey questions or other tools?)
What this means to your organization
Report- Coming Soon
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researcher
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- 25 Truths about Diversity & Inclusion: Insights from the 20th Annual Diversity & Inclusion Conference
- Better Together: Advancing Diversity & Inclusion through Analytics and Strategic Workforce Planning
- Inclusion + Innovation: Leveraging Diversity of Thought to Generate Business Growth
- Turning Silver into Gold: Tapping into the Mature Workforce to Close Europe's Widening Talent Gaps
- Divergent Views/ Common Ground: The Leadership Perspectives of C-Suite Executives and Millennial Leaders
- Human Capital Watch™: Inclusion as a Key Lever to Drive Innovation
- Human Capital Watch™: What's Next for Diversity & Inclusion
- Human Capital Watch™: Generating Innovation Through Women's Leadership
- Human Capital Watch™: The Evolution of D&I: From Compliance to Culture and Beyond
- Let's Talk About Age