HR M&A Lab
HR as an Enabler of Deal Value
At this one-day interactive seminar, experienced HR M&A practitioners will share case studies and best practices for increasing success.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Ashley Rice, Senior Consultant, HR Acquisitions, Cisco
- Klint Kendrick, PhD, Director M&A HR, Oracle
- Emily Cox, Principal, Mercer
- Lisa Paul, Former CHRO, OCLARO
- Olivier Rigaud, Associate Partner, McKinsey
- Todd Manley, Sr. Director, Corporate Development, Symantec
- James Harris, Director, Corporate Development, Google
- Sanjay Kacholiya, Head, Global Business Development, GE Digital
- Leading for Success in M&A
- The Acquired Company Perspective: Lessons Learned for Acquirers
- HR M&A Problem Solving – Reciprocity Ring
- Salesforce HR M&A Practices
- Shaping the Acquired Employee Experience
- Corporate Development & Strategy: Perspectives on How HR Creates M&A Value
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for executives and business leaders involved in any of the following areas related to M&A activities:
Change & Transformation
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 8 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 6.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 6.75 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest Merger Integration Conference agenda.
- HR M&A Lab 1-day pass
- Merger Integration Conference + HR M&A Lab 3-day pass
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s seminar, please contact us.